Wednesday 14 November 2018

Welcome to Christmas 2018



 I am excited to report that we managed to pack up all of our Fall and Halloween decorations by November 10th. Usually, we have lingering hints of previous holidays overlapping with my first attempts to dig out the Christmas Stuff so this feels like a very good start to the Holiday Season!     

We live in Canada so we have already celebrated Thanksgiving and we don't have another family birthday until January so I am totally ready to focus on planning for Christmas 2018.

 Bob and I are singing in the Scandinavian Choir once again this year. The theme is a winter sleigh ride so I feel all primed for the winter holidays since we are already into month 3 of learning a snowy, frosty, wintery set of songs. One song that keeps running through my head is called Season of Dreams music by David Angerman words by Joseph Martin. It has a line that goes "Oh, this is the season for hope, a season for sharing, caring. All the world's aglow" and I think that would be a wonderful theme for us during this years holiday.

My goal is to write on this blog every Saturday evening until mid-January.  I might sneak in an extra post or two and share some extra ideas in the middle of the week just for fun! 

I hope you join me as I share our joy during this Season of  Dreams.
.

No comments: