Friday 6 January 2023

I'm Keeping this Blog



I was going to just forget about this blog, and I have not posted here for 4 years!!!!!!

Anything I had to say was showing up in my other forms of social media, and I felt like this blog seemed redundant. Then this past Holiday season, I looked back here over and over again for recipes and pictures of some of the decor and thought that, even for me, this is handy to have.

 It helps me keep our traditions alive and is somewhere to record new experiences and recipes. I will gradually upload some pics from the last several years, some pics of this year's decor and a few recipes I keep misplacing. I think I might put the same posts on my main blog, Leading a Healthy Life, so please forgive me for any redundancy you might find.

 It will primarily stay a seasonal blog, but I will try to celebrate Rudolph Day and record something here. Have you heard about Rudolph day? It is when people take the 25th day of each month and try and do something Christmassy. They try out recipes for the following Christmas, shop for and wrap presents, and maybe do some holiday crafting. It is somewhere between celebrating Christmas throughout the year and being very organized for the following holiday season. 

 Please join me here at the end of each month for a bit of an update and then weekly after November 12th, 2023!



No comments: